Just a quick thought
Clearing clutter and labelling what you have saves so much time and leaves you free to enjoy the important things in life.
Start with a small project, know what time you have available.
- Sort items into categories – pens, batteries, light bulbs
- Decide what actually needs to be in that space or on that shelf
- Create a recycling pile, a rubbish pile, a relocate pile and keep pile
- Place the keep items back onto the shelf or into the drawer
- Remove the other three piles into places set aside for them